Radix has published its premium report data for the period 1st Jan to 30th June 2018. Coin.store, a developed website out of China, was the top premium registration.
Some of the key highlights from this report are:
- Radix crosses $1.1 Million in Premium Revenue across 1200 domains
- Revenue split: 51% revenue comes from new registrations and 49% from the renewal of recurring premium domains
- The top 5 TLDs in terms of their contribution to the revenue: .Online, .Tech, .Store, .Space and .Site
- 1st-time renewals stand at 56% and subsequent renewals at a strong 75%.
- The highest recurring sale comes from China via Alibaba for coin.store at $26k+